Spouse wants office shrimp too - how best to make it a surprise?

A forum for discussing everything about the Supershrimp (Halocaridina rubra, Opae ula).

Moderator: Mustafa

Coluber42
Larva
Larva

Re: Spouse wants office shrimp too - how best to make it a surprise?

Post by Coluber42 »

Here's the picture again, hosted elsewhere:

Turns out Photobucket recently disabled image embedding on third party sites unless you pay for an account. As in, the only reason to use Photobucket in the first place.
Maybe the most irritating thing about it is that there are millions of blog posts and forum threads out there whose authors are never going to check back and fix the missing images, but those posts could still be of interest/use to lots of people; and now all the images are b0rken. I sure as heck don't know where all I've posted images that someone might still want to see, and I don't have time to go hunting them down to fix them.

But in other news, Spouse is still enjoying the tank and has at least one female with eggs now. A side note, Spouse's boss liked the shrimp so much that he set up a tank for his kids.
Mustafa
Founder
Founder

Re: Spouse wants office shrimp too - how best to make it a surprise?

Post by Mustafa »

Yeah, I think that's the end of Photobucket. Worst mistake they made in their history as a company. I usually recommend uploading pics directly to the forum so things like what Photobucket pulled on its users don't affect the visibility of the pics.