Shrimp pics from new shrimper :-D

This is an archived forum with lots of information. However, new posts are not allowed at this point.

Moderator: Mustafa

Chamano
Egg
Egg

Shrimp pics from new shrimper :-D

Post by Chamano »

Hi everybody! I've been keeping tropical fish a quite some time but fairly new to shrimps. I have a 5gal planted tank on my desk; it was home to a small group of swordtail fry which have been moved to a larger tank. I've been fascinated of website for a long time and had decided to give shrimps a try. I got 10 cherry juvies from a local pet store for 4.95 a piece (expensive, i know, but too excited then to wait to order online :-D ) about 3 weeks ago; i now have 2 females that are carrying eggs and a few more with egg saddles. Can't wait for the baby shrimps to arrive. I've attached some pics i took while messing with my close-up diopters i got for my camera.

Shrimp&Snails
Shrimpoholic
Shrimpoholic

Post by Shrimp&Snails »

Awww I can't see the pics....I just get red x's.
zapisto
Shrimpoholic
Shrimpoholic

Post by zapisto »

nice pics
which camera are you using ?
JayD976
Larva
Larva

Post by JayD976 »

if you right click on the red X and jit properties and copy the web url and paste it into your browser the images will show.....nice pics
Chamano
Egg
Egg

Post by Chamano »

which camera are you using ?
I used a Canon A95

if you right click on the red X and jit properties and copy the web url and paste it into your browser the images will show.....
Thanks Jay! sorry for the work you have to go through to get to the pictures; first time poster and not sure what i did wrong; the pics loaded fine last night right after I posted.