Greetings

This is an archived forum with lots of information. However, new posts are not allowed at this point.

Moderator: Mustafa

wee-one
<b>BANNED</b>

Greetings

Post by wee-one »

Hello everyone, please forgive my english i yust moved to america and im not good yet. i am excited to share my shrimp with you . am having problem put up picture , but i will learn.

question about rule page, it says we cannot ask about shrimp sale or tell about shrimp sale. but one member can ? why cannot all the people ?

i move from russia to open my own fish store . it is going very well

i breed own shrimp and have many rare shrimp

in my house i have 20 small tanks yust for shrimp !
wendyjo
Shrimp
Shrimp

Post by wendyjo »

I don't think anyone can ask about buying or selling on the forums - not sure where you got that idea. The owner of the board, Mustafa, does sell shrimp and he has a store here on the site - maybe that's what you are refering to. If so, well, it's his site and he can do what he wants!
Mustafa
Founder
Founder

Re: Greetings

Post by Mustafa »

wee-one wrote: question about rule page, it says we cannot ask about shrimp sale or tell about shrimp sale. but one member can ? why cannot all the people ?
You just broke rule No. 6 with your first post (and you even read the rule). As the rule says, if you like it stay if not leave...no point in wondering what the purpose of the rule is and indirectly criticizing it.
i move from russia to open my own fish store . it is going very well

i breed own shrimp and have many rare shrimp

in my house i have 20 small tanks yust for shrimp !
I see...FISH STORE, breed shrimp, many rare shrimp going very well etc..etc....can anyone tell me how this is not advertising and how this is not practically breaking rule No. 1 in a "backdoor" kind of way? :roll:

Anyway, breaking two rules right away despite reading them is just too much....thread closed, violator banned. There must be some kind of epidemic going around lately..... :roll: