LOL So Funny!

This is an archived forum with lots of information. However, new posts are not allowed at this point.

Moderator: Mustafa

AnneRiceBowl
Shrimpoholic
Shrimpoholic

LOL So Funny!

Post by AnneRiceBowl »

I haven't had too much time lately to just ist back and watch my 20 gallon shrimp tank with my Singapore and RCS shrimp, but this evening, I had a chance. Well, I guess everyone's eating good because I caught one of my Singapore shrimp with it's last pair of walking legs dug into the substrate, fans tucked under its "chin", tail in the air, and pushing really hard to...uh...poo. :x By god, what a huge shrimp poo! When I first saw it, I thought it was dying, so I nudged it with my finger (the tail was hiding in the crypts) which made it come out of hiding a bit, and then I saw what was going on.
pturley
Larva
Larva

Post by pturley »

I think this expression fits best...

"More than I needed to know" :D

Sincerely,
Paul E. Turley
badflash
Master Shrimp Nut
Master Shrimp Nut

Post by badflash »

Boy, I know JUST how he feels. Poor guy needs more fiber!
Annako
Larva
Larva

Post by Annako »

o.O hee hee

My Atya Gabonensis did that the other day, his poo was like an inch long, wich is funny because it is normally tiny little pellets. It happaned while he stole part of a Hikari Algae Wafer from the Cherries and ate it.

If you think that is amusing, you ever see an axolotl poo? They normally do it in private....
Neonshrimp
Master Shrimp Nut
Master Shrimp Nut

Post by Neonshrimp »

"More than I needed to know"
Agreed :lol: !
ToddnBecka
Shrimpoholic
Shrimpoholic

Post by ToddnBecka »

The poor shrimp can't even poop in peace, :shock: no privacy in an aquarium, :oops: no respect at all :!:
Makes me wonder whether Rodney Dangerfield had some really bad karma, and came back is an invert... :lol:
Gregor Samsa Mendel
Larva
Larva

Post by Gregor Samsa Mendel »

Reminds me of something I saw a few months back--an obviously frustrated shrimp folded her tail forward, grabbed the end of her poo with a claw, and yanked it out of her, claw over claw, like she was pulling out a cable. The poo wound up being almost as long as her body. I decided I'd better cut back on how much I was feeding...
Neonshrimp
Master Shrimp Nut
Master Shrimp Nut

Post by Neonshrimp »

:shock: That is a lesson for us all, the more you feed the more they poo! :lol: