Beeshrimp dragging food

This is an archived forum with lots of information. However, new posts are not allowed at this point.

Moderator: Mustafa

pleco_breeder
Tiny Shrimp
Tiny Shrimp

Post by pleco_breeder »

Mustafa,

There are actually mills out there that are producing a good grade spirulina for aquaculture. That's where mine is coming from. As to date, it's imprinted on the side of the bag. Not ziploc or brown paper, but actually vacuum packed. To generalize that all aquacultured spirulina is the same is like saying blue shrimp. It just doesn't happen.

Larry
Mustafa
Founder
Founder

Post by Mustafa »

Hello Larry,

I didn't say aquaculture spirulina now, did I? I'm talking about the stuff that comes in an unidentified bag from some online websites, or auction websites. If it's aquaculture material, it better be good quality. But that's not the main point. The main point I was making is that shrimp don't need it nor does it. That, of course, does not mean you can't use it. You can feed whatever your heart desires.

As for blue shrimp...there are no *TRUE-BREEDING* blue shrimp out there, YET. It's one thing to read a statement and another to interpret it. Nobody ever said it can't or won't happen *EVER* or there is absolutely no species out there in the wild that might actually be naturally blue and stay that way. Such statements would be ludicrous. If you want me to further clarify any other material that you read on this website you are more than welcome to contact me per PM or email and I will explain it to you.
pleco_breeder
Tiny Shrimp
Tiny Shrimp

Post by pleco_breeder »

Mustafa,

You just made the same point that I was trying to make. Not all things can be considered real, or absolute, in this hobby. Any time we try to make all things equal, the other side of the story comes out of nowhere.

Larry