ID Help Please

This is an archived forum with lots of information. However, new posts are not allowed at this point.

Moderator: Mustafa

sstimac
Tiny Shrimp
Tiny Shrimp

Re: ID Help Please

Post by sstimac »

Thanks Bill, Neonshrimp, zwergkrebszuechter, and Mustafa. I am biting my tongue now. The shrimp, that has been ill for so long has been hiding behind a Cryptocoryne since Saturday evening, it looks like he has shell shock. I do expect him to last much longer. I went to the store I used to work at today and they had just gotten in a shipment of Ghost Shrimp. I looked around the tank and saw several other paludosis' that had the beginning stages of this infection, it is sad knowing that these are doomed just like mine is. There were, however, three gorgeous females - two were berried and one was saddled. Thanks for the help.
Mustafa wrote:@sstimac I'm glad you take it the right way, though. Many people out there are not willing to learn and hate being told they are wrong.
I am a senior art student and I have had four years of intense external critiquing of my work. I have developed skin thicker than a whale's. Over time I have realised that critical responses and reactions are rarely malicious and are, very often, the best way to respond. In my upper level studio courses my peers often see me as overly critical and time after time I have to meet with those students to explain that I mean no ill will and that ideally they would be as critical towards my work as I am towards theirs.
sstimac
Tiny Shrimp
Tiny Shrimp

Post by sstimac »

It has been official for a few days now, the shrimp in question is dead. I found him hiding in the Rotala. Whatever it is that he had does not seem to be affecting the cherries.
Neonshrimp
Master Shrimp Nut
Master Shrimp Nut

Post by Neonshrimp »

Sorry to hear that but thank you for letting us know and link the cause and effect together.
zapisto
Shrimpoholic
Shrimpoholic

Post by zapisto »

sorry to heard about the death:( but was expected .