ban

This is an archived forum with lots of information. However, new posts are not allowed at this point.

Moderator: Mustafa

Solaris
Larva
Larva

ban

Post by Solaris »

I see mustafa got banned from aquabid http://www.aquabid.com/forum/forum.cgi? ... y=feedback
TKD
Shrimp Master
Shrimp Master

Post by TKD »

Solaris your not helping.

All your doing is this :smt064 to Mustafa.

TKD
Solaris
Larva
Larva

Post by Solaris »

nope not poking
Killfrenzy
Egg
Egg

Post by Killfrenzy »

Uh. What the christ.

WHY?

For calling someone out?

And not a damn thing done about the idiots that derail it with their personal flames, or mr interbutt vigilante?

/r/ explanation plz.
Mustafa
Founder
Founder

Post by Mustafa »

Nobody got banned. I just changed my username from "daffodiliac" to a more fitting "Petshrimp." Hence the old username has been deleted.

A quick look under the running auctions would have revealed at least one of my current auctions running under my new (and improved :-D ) username:

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/ ... 1122866283

Where the heck is the word "ban" even mentioned? And what does all of this have to do with shrimp here? Someone enlighten me. What was your purpose of posting this in this forum anyway, Solaris? Did you have anything specific to say? In other words, what's the point?

And as for the exchange there....let's just say that talking to a bunch of morons is a futile and probably senseless task...in the end nothing happens anyway. I'm not going to make that mistake twice.

Anyway...let's get back to shrimp here and not drag this thread into length.
Killfrenzy
Egg
Egg

Post by Killfrenzy »

Mustafa wrote:Nobody got banned. I just changed my username from "daffodiliac" to a more fitting "Petshrimp." Hence the old username has been deleted.
Ah. The sudden guest status thing looked bannish. Didn't notice the appearance of Petshrimp in the auctions, was only looking to make sure that Daffodilac had disappeared from it.
Where the heck is the word "ban" even mentioned? And what does all of this have to do with shrimp here? Someone enlighten me. What was your purpose of posting this in this forum anyway, Solaris? Did you have anything specific to say? In other words, what's the point?
Ah. I was mostly afraid that I'd have to start pestering you a lot about what you're selling, etc...

But. Oh well, that's that. On with the shrimp.