Another 100% live arrival shrimp delivery story

This is an archived forum with lots of information. However, new posts are not allowed at this point.

Moderator: Mustafa

Kenshin
Shrimp
Shrimp

Another 100% live arrival shrimp delivery story

Post by Kenshin »

Usually it takes only 2 days for Petshrimp.com's shrimp to reach my house/work. However, this time it took 5 days :( (because of the Christmas holiday season) and I was starting to get worried. However, all the shrimps arrived today alive and kicking. Mustafa, you really know how to pack shrimps for delivery. I bet that the shrimps would still survive another 2 or 3 days in this freezing weather condition under your packing condition. :-D
GunmetalBlue
Shrimpoholic
Shrimpoholic

Post by GunmetalBlue »

Hey Kenshin, that's great news! But you forgot to tell us what kind of shrimpies you got - I'm curious... :-D

-GB
Mustafa
Founder
Founder

Post by Mustafa »

I'm glad the shrimp finally arrived. :) As I always say, if everyone sold healthy, captive-bred shrimp and spent some extra money on good packaging, then no shrimp would have to die during transit. Instead you have an infamous website claiming that deaths are basically a "normal" part of shipping animals. :( That kind of attitude has no place in the aquarium hobby.
Kenshin
Shrimp
Shrimp

Post by Kenshin »

GB, they were Rusty Macro. :-D