Yellow shrimp

This is an archived forum with lots of information. However, new posts are not allowed at this point.

Moderator: Mustafa

bulrush
Tiny Shrimp
Tiny Shrimp

Yellow shrimp

Post by bulrush »

Hi, Petshrimp has a gallery where I saw a bright yellow shrimp here: http://www.petshrimp.com/cpg/displayima ... at=0&pos=2 .
Are they a color morph of another shrimp?

Thank you.
Last edited by bulrush on Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
AnneRiceBowl
Shrimpoholic
Shrimpoholic

Post by AnneRiceBowl »

OOooooo WoooWooooo! I know that you were caught up in the excitement of seeing such awesome shrimp, so I will beg and plea on your behalf when Mustafa comes in here to crack his admin whip over your bottom!!!!! :shock:

I tried doing a search for them, and I couldn't find them. I do remember them being discussed some time ago.
Kenshin
Shrimp
Shrimp

Post by Kenshin »

Bulrush,

Please try to edit your post by removing your inquiry to where you can purchase this kind (or any kinds) of shrimps in this forum. Please do it by PM to the person who post the picture. I know that it is a wonderful strain of shrimp but it is still against forum rules to inquire purchasing shrimps.
Neonshrimp
Master Shrimp Nut
Master Shrimp Nut

Post by Neonshrimp »

AnneRiceBowl and Kenshin are right! The best thing to do now is to edit your post and then contact the person by PM.
bulrush
Tiny Shrimp
Tiny Shrimp

Post by bulrush »

I could not find the person's email nor a link to PM him, otherwise I would have. And I did a Google search, and did not find any other pictures of a yellow shrimp like this (one company sells them to eat, but it is not a bright yellow.)
Mustafa
Founder
Founder

Post by Mustafa »

bulrush wrote:I could not find the person's email nor a link to PM him, otherwise I would have. And I did a Google search, and did not find any other pictures of a yellow shrimp like this (one company sells them to eat, but it is not a bright yellow.)
So, you decided to post a request in the forum despite all the rules and the stickies all over the place asking you to read the rules (and follow them of course)? :? Let this be a last warning.....

Thread closed.