Childish Rant....thread closed.

This is an archived forum with lots of information. However, new posts are not allowed at this point.

Moderator: Mustafa

shrimpaddiction
<b>BANNED</b>

Childish Rant....thread closed.

Post by shrimpaddiction »

[ADMIN: Immature rant deleted. Keep your anger to yourself. This forum is for *intelligent* and *informed* discussions about shrimp. It's not a "customer service" forum for quick fixes, where you march in, break all the rules you can and *demand* help without doing any research yourself. :roll: ]
Newjohn
Shrimp Nut
Shrimp Nut

Post by Newjohn »

shrimpaddition
and seek to start a bussiness relationship with you
There is a little flaw in your business plan.
Any respectable business person does as much research on there own before ever starting anything. Which you have not
I am looking for a shrimp species that is very prolific, relatively easy to care and that is non canibalistic
If you had done any research on you own, lets say 2 Auction sites.
You would have found that Red Cherry Shrimp are listed the most of any Shrimp. And is a good hint that they are easy to breed and prolilific.
I am looking for a shrimp species that is very prolific, relatively easy to care and that is non canibalistic
There is a section to this Forum " Shrimp Varieties" Page.
This has alot of very good information, it just takes time to read.
I was just trying to help one of my clients with a specific question
So you came here for a quick answer.

if and only if the customer service was aceptable
The first question that would be asked, did you read the rulue ?
(The nature of my business is mainly saltwater) and seek to start a bussiness relationship with you
By reading this, I understand that you never even looked at the rules of the Forum before clicking on the accept button.

This bussiness relationship that you wanted to start seems to me that it is very one sided. You want FREE information to make yourself MONEY.
But what do I know, I am just a Hobbiest and not a Business Person like yourself.[/quote]

John
frugalfish
Shrimp
Shrimp

Post by frugalfish »

Yawn. :roll:
Mustafa
Founder
Founder

Post by Mustafa »

Some people just don't get it....topic closed, Mr. "I want everything for nothing" banned.