My shrimp tank on YouTube, and more...

This is an archived forum with lots of information. However, new posts are not allowed at this point.

Moderator: Mustafa

Quake2Player
Egg
Egg

My shrimp tank on YouTube, and more...

Post by Quake2Player »

Thought I'd share my video creation I posted on YouTube. I made a video of my 10 gal shrimp tank and 29 freshwater community, edited with music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrnDFJ1LrF0

I wasn't sure if this should go in "Member Galleries", but these aren't exactly still photos :).

I am seriously considering taking the flying fox out... just that, it'll crowd my 29 gal some more AND it may start World War III with 2 flying foxes in a 29 gal :(
OpaeGirl
Egg
Egg

Re: My shrimp tank on YouTube, and more...

Post by OpaeGirl »

Very cute - like a shrimpie fashion show with runway music!

I am soooo new at this, only had my shrimp for almost a month, and am really getting into it. Are the cherry shrimp brackish or fresh water? What kind of plants do you suggest for brackish water, if any? I have Hawaiian Opae shrimp, I am assuming they are the same as Cherry Shrimp?
Quake2Player
Egg
Egg

Post by Quake2Player »

OpaeGirl wrote:Very cute - like a shrimpie fashion show with runway music!

I am soooo new at this, only had my shrimp for almost a month, and am really getting into it. Are the cherry shrimp brackish or fresh water? What kind of plants do you suggest for brackish water, if any? I have Hawaiian Opae shrimp, I am assuming they are the same as Cherry Shrimp?
Thanks for the compliments.
Red Cherry Shrimp are freshwater and different from your Hawaiian Opae. As matter of fact, check out the shrimp profiles here on this website as Mustafa has written good details on the species. It's sad to read about how they use the Hawaiian Opae in those cruel Eco Spheres.
infopimp
Shrimp
Shrimp

Post by infopimp »

Nice video work!