WHITE Supershrimp!!!

A forum for discussing everything about the Supershrimp (Halocaridina rubra, Opae ula).

Moderator: Mustafa

crittersni
Tiny Shrimp
Tiny Shrimp

Re: WHITE Supershrimp!!!

Post by crittersni »

Mustafa, if you start a list of potential customers, please add me to that list! From the shipment you sent in February (21 plus my 9), I've had at least 5 berried females. Now have bobbers, swimmers, and feeders (saw first feeders today!). I'd love to add white ones and see what happens!!
Camaroncito
Egg
Egg

Post by Camaroncito »

I know there was a thread or two re: the colors of the shrimp, and I am happy to say that I have some very pale ones (probably not really white, though) all through different shades of pink through a couple of deep red ones. I personally like that they are not all the same, but I agree it might be fun if the “yellow”, “white” or “orange” mutations could also be offered, so I second the requests :smt006 for distinct “pure” colors. Since I now have several larvae, it will be fun to see what colors they will become. Put me on the list if they ever do become available!
Mustafa
Founder
Founder

Post by Mustafa »

crittersni wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:20 pm Mustafa, if you start a list of potential customers, please add me to that list! From the shipment you sent in February (21 plus my 9), I've had at least 5 berried females. Now have bobbers, swimmers, and feeders (saw first feeders today!). I'd love to add white ones and see what happens!!
Will do! :) But the orange ones are definitely going to be offered first. They are hard at work reproducing as we speak. :-D
Mustafa
Founder
Founder

Post by Mustafa »

Camaroncito wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:57 am I know there was a thread or two re: the colors of the shrimp, and I am happy to say that I have some very pale ones (probably not really white, though) all through different shades of pink through a couple of deep red ones. I personally like that they are not all the same, but I agree it might be fun if the “yellow”, “white” or “orange” mutations could also be offered, so I second the requests :smt006 for distinct “pure” colors. Since I now have several larvae, it will be fun to see what colors they will become. Put me on the list if they ever do become available!
Yes! I'll keep my eyes open for any unusual shrimp that I discover in my tanks. I'll announce availability of these shrimp in this forum once their numbers are sufficiently large of course. :D
Purplelizard9
Egg
Egg

Post by Purplelizard9 »

Please include me on the unusual shrimp too! :D
Mustafa
Founder
Founder

Post by Mustafa »

Purplelizard9 wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:18 pm Please include me on the unusual shrimp too! :D
Everyone is included once they are available. Still haven't found a white female with bluish eggs...though I found plenty of males and immature animals that look white. I'll keep looking.