Simply try out another tank

A forum for discussing everything about the Supershrimp (Halocaridina rubra, Opae ula).

Moderator: Mustafa

Vorteil
Shrimpoholic
Shrimpoholic

Re: Simply try out another tank

Post by Vorteil »

It's interesting that they seem to prefer going counter clockwise.
Dch48
Shrimpoholic
Shrimpoholic

Post by Dch48 »

Maybe it's something to do with how the light hits that faceted glass at that time of day. They might think they're actually getting somewhere. :D

You should have some friends over and place bets on which one can do the fastest lap . :lol:
MrsT
Shrimp
Shrimp

Post by MrsT »

Vorteil wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:58 am It's interesting that they seem to prefer going counter clockwise.
I know right? I read somewhere that most people had their shrimp went clock wise but mine was counter clockwise :smt005
MrsT
Shrimp
Shrimp

Post by MrsT »

Dch48 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:08 am Maybe it's something to do with how the light hits that faceted glass at that time of day. They might think they're actually getting somewhere. :D

You should have some friends over and place bets on which one can do the fastest lap . :lol:
Ahh... Interesting theory, that's probably it, they thought they will reach somewhere but there's no end lol :smt005
Too bad u don't have friends with the same interest but my son seemed to enjoy it :-D
MrsT
Shrimp
Shrimp

Post by MrsT »

My definition of Food Heaven is dirty tank.
The algae started growing 3 days ago when I saw dots dots dots on the glass wall and they were busy picking on it. Its 11am, they will only swim lap around 3 to 4pm onwards.
https://i.imgur.com/NPe5PWU.mp4

Below is my old tank. Yes I supposed mine were the dirtiest tank in this community :smt005 sorry for the yucky.
Only 1 nerite left in there, I probably will transfer him to the new rank after the algae bloom crazily on the new tank.
https://i.imgur.com/wAghyvR.mp4