Larva

Post by michiganmale248 »

Any pictures of the Dwarfs you just got Wetpets. thanks
Mustafa
Founder
Founder

Post by Mustafa »

michiganmale248 wrote:Any pictures of the Dwarfs you just got Wetpets. thanks
Care to ask that in a private message maybe?
WetPets
<b>BANNED</b>

Post by WetPets »

I wasn't mustafa, if you actually click it, you will see I have it labeled corectly
WetPets
<b>BANNED</b>

Post by WetPets »

Yeah, so I fixed it...I thought we weren't suppose to talk about other websites on here anyways.zwergkrebszuechter maybe you should be going on that site to talk about that site and stick with talking about Mustafas site on his...seems like the only respectable thing to do.
Mustafa
Founder
Founder

Post by Mustafa »

WetPets wrote:Yeah, so I fixed it...I thought we weren't suppose to talk about other websites on here anyways.zwergkrebszuechter maybe you should be going on that site to talk about that site and stick with talking about Mustafas site on his...seems like the only respectable thing to do.
Good idea. :) I should have said that myself instead of contributing to the problem....
michiganmale248
Larva
Larva

Post by michiganmale248 »

Mustafa wrote:
michiganmale248 wrote:Any pictures of the Dwarfs you just got Wetpets. thanks
Care to ask that in a private message maybe?

My Bad Mustafa, I seen people post pictures of there crayfish in here, so I figured it was ok to ask.
Mustafa
Founder
Founder

Post by Mustafa »

michiganmale248 wrote:
My Bad Mustafa, I seen people post pictures of there crayfish in here, so I figured it was ok to ask.
As long as it's not crayfish for sale, it's fine.
zwergkrebszuechter
Tiny Shrimp
Tiny Shrimp

Post by zwergkrebszuechter »

I did not even mention the websites name. Is that a problem talking about a site? I just wanted to help. What use would it be saying that somewhere else? The context would be lost and people would still think that orange dwarfs do eat plants.
WetPets
<b>BANNED</b>

Post by WetPets »

The orange dwarfs do eat plants, as I said before I have many crayfish, my orange dwarfs do eat plants. Mostly anacharis. And the "good" it will do is writing an email to the owner of that website instead of writing it on someone elses website because as soon as you mention another persons website, people are going to want to visit that site. This forum we are on now is not to promote other sites, its about discussing the topics that are posted. Nothing was said about any website, you were the one that brought it up. So, yes..they are orange dwarf crayfish, yes I fixed the website problem..now please only discuss the topic only.