Christmas Moss

This is an archived forum with lots of information. However, new posts are not allowed at this point.

Moderator: Mustafa

Acsuth
Tiny Shrimp
Tiny Shrimp

Post by Acsuth »

scrimp wrote:I hope for christmas santa stuffs my stocking full of christmas moss. :)
LMAO
Acsuth
Tiny Shrimp
Tiny Shrimp

Post by Acsuth »

I just traded a guy a breeding package of giant ramshorns for a couple cups of Christmas moss -- he's got several auctions running on AB for it right now. I'll see how it compares to Java Moss...if it turns out to be just plain old java moss I won't really be too disappointed...can't have too much java anything! :-D
scrimp

Post by scrimp »

gnatster wrote:I will be attending the AGA conf, as a member of the hosting club I am also a volenteer assisting with the behind the scenes preperations. There are several break out sessions scheduled for Saturday afternoon, including Wilma Duncan on Shrimp Breeding, not only will be attending that session but I will be assisting in the preperations for it.

Being the man of few words that I am, do not expect a full blown writeup of the conf or the session from me.
Aww well youll have to at least tell us if you learn anything new or soemthing profound about shrimp breeding.

And Acsuth if you do turn out to have some xmas moss let us know $$ME$$ know :)
amber2461
Shrimpoholic
Shrimpoholic

Post by amber2461 »

Yup, me tooo ... me too :-D
Aphyosemion
Tiny Shrimp
Tiny Shrimp

Mosses

Post by Aphyosemion »

I have some christmas moss on the way right now. I found the guy on Aquabid, even though he didn't actually have an auction for christmas moss, he let me add that onto my order. My main reason for ordering was to get my hands on some Hemianthus Callitrichoides, the christmas moss was just a bonus.
Those of us who have these things that everyone wants should be kind and share. When my moss grows out a little, I would be glad to trade it for some cherry shrimp. :-D
BTW meeting Takashi Amano would be sweet, but I wonder if he even speaks english.
Me: Oh my god, Takashi Amano! It's so cool to meet you!
Takashi Amano: GADGAETADGDAETEGJKLJKLJl.
Me: ......Huh?
-Aphyosemion
gnatster
Tiny Shrimp
Tiny Shrimp

Post by gnatster »

BTW meeting Takashi Amano would be sweet, but I wonder if he even speaks english.
No he does not, a translater will acompany him from Japan.

I also just picked up some xmas moss off aquabid. Quality is a bit poor but it's a start and it will grow back.
scrimp

Post by scrimp »

gnatster wrote:
No he does not, a translater will acompany him from Japan.

I also just picked up some xmas moss off aquabid. Quality is a bit poor but it's a start and it will grow back.

When it grows for you can u take a picture of it for us?