Wikipedia Aquarium Society/club page

This forum is read-only.

Moderator: Mustafa

CanadianCray
<b>BANNED</b>

Wikipedia Aquarium Society/club page

Post by CanadianCray »

Ok folks. I have recently started putting together a page on wikipedia about Aquarium Clubs & Society's. Now I am not a writer by any meaning of the word so I need your help. Check it out & give me any constructive criticism regarding what is said on the page. I also have added a world wide directory of Aquarium Clubs that I hope will grow over time. I have pretty much all the Canadian ones in there but just haven't had time to link to all the websites yet. Too tired from typing LOL. I am sure at least some of the contact info is outdated for the clubs so if you know how please fix it if not just shoot me a msg with the correct info.

I am hoping this will help to increase traffic to all local clubs websites. Which hopefully intern will attract new members.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquarium_Fish_clubs

Let me know what you think.
Neonshrimp
Master Shrimp Nut
Master Shrimp Nut

Post by Neonshrimp »

This is a wonderful idea and you have a good format. So you can add new clubs/links if someone submits it? It is still a work in progress but it is coming along very nicely :wink:
Mustafa
Founder
Founder

Post by Mustafa »

I admire your activism for this cause, CanadianCray, but what does this have to do with Crayfish?

Thread closed as it is waaay off topic.