I just got the best idea!

This is an archived forum with lots of information. However, new posts are not allowed at this point.

Moderator: Mustafa

maxcow
Egg
Egg

I just got the best idea!

Post by maxcow »

why cant we get a bunch of people togather to do a big import to cut down on shipping while still getting exotic species? Everybody tell me what they think of this and if you have some really good help (with permits) email me at maxcow2@gmail.com. This would be really sweet but we need lots of people to do this so come on and get this baby started! :-D
maxcow
Egg
Egg

Re: I just got the best idea!

Post by maxcow »

come on people! i can see that 25 of you have view this site! if everybody thinks its a bad idea just say sumthing.
Fuzzy
Egg
Egg

Post by Fuzzy »

I have access to some of the aquacultured species which are hard to find stateside, including some of the Sulawesi species. And I could organize shipping to someone with the appropriate permits, or point them in the right direction.

Also I'm in search of someone who is able to send Opae Ula to Singapore.
maxcow
Egg
Egg

Post by maxcow »

try seahorse.com they might be able to sense they located in hawaii (closer than the states).
infopimp
Shrimp
Shrimp

Post by infopimp »

I'm interested as a possible beneficiary of this work, but have no time / funds / spare tanks to help with the actual work involved. I'm guessing few do! It's a pretty small market you'd be serving and people like Mustafa and others already serve in these roles.
Mustafa
Founder
Founder

Post by Mustafa »

Guys, read the rules. I don't want this to become a marketplace. Asking for shrimp, trying to buy shrimp, posting commercial websites that sell stuff is all agains the rules here. So, please go ahead and read the rules again. I never sell imported shrimp by the way, if, somehow that's the impression. Thread closed.