This forum is read-only.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
First going to post pics of my bee shrimp
- shrimp7a.jpg (136 KiB) Viewed 11009 times
- shrimp6a.jpg (190.72 KiB) Viewed 11008 times
- shrimp5a.jpg (182.31 KiB) Viewed 11007 times
OK these are some of the shrimp descended from a bag full of wild river shrimp caught from a stream near my house 4 years ago. Initially they were all clear and colourless, but during this year we noticed some developing red/brown speckling - interesting development in a closed breeding population!
- 2008-10-05 086.jpg (198.64 KiB) Viewed 10985 times
- 2008-10-05 085.jpg (197.41 KiB) Viewed 10984 times
- 2008-10-05 121a.jpg (128.25 KiB) Viewed 10976 times
- 2008-10-05 117a.jpg (144.24 KiB) Viewed 10974 times
Yes, thank you for sharing picutres of your shrimp with us. Best wished with your breeding project
It might be a natural camouflage response.It's is interesting that your native shrimp are changing color in you tank setting.