plumbing invertebrate identification help

This forum is read-only.
Laser4me
Egg
Egg

plumbing invertebrate identification help

Post by Laser4me »

Hi,
recently our condo building built in 2004 with a basement garage, which has had some moisture seepage problems and some plumbing problems, recently after a drain line clean out, in nearby unit, This washed up in kitchen sink and wonder if anyone could speculate as to what it might be.

the other notable things are, this unit is on first floor, right next to driveway that has had Lichens, and algae growing on the surface through deteriorating cracks in slab. So wondering if maybe its a water table issue or there was previous septic on this property where the former large home that was here stood.

I understand identification of species is probably not possible but a general idea would be great.
Attachments
next to crustacean hamburger like patty of either larvae or a slime mold   does it look shrimp related?
next to crustacean hamburger like patty of either larvae or a slime mold does it look shrimp related?
plumbing patty.jpg (182.37 KiB) Viewed 7683 times
this was approx 2 mm long taken with iPhone magnifying app
this was approx 2 mm long taken with iPhone magnifying app
IMG_4136.jpg (200.97 KiB) Viewed 7683 times
Mustafa
Founder
Founder

Re: plumbing invertebrate identification help

Post by Mustafa »

Honestly, I can't even make out the shape of a possible organism on the pictures to even venture an educated guess. It all looks like debris. How does it move?
Laser4me
Egg
Egg

Re: plumbing invertebrate identification help

Post by Laser4me »

The bouton pic? The shape was pretty clear I thought. It lolled like headless shrimp I though it was some type of copepod maybe it's a larve of some type sorry I will try to sharpen and lighten photo