Forum deadish? Mustafa on vacation?

This is an archived forum with lots of information. However, new posts are not allowed at this point.

Moderator: Mustafa

Munakgirl
Larva
Larva

Forum deadish? Mustafa on vacation?

Post by Munakgirl »

Delete if needed (or I will later)

Just curious if this forums dieing? Also if mustafa is on vacation or inactive?

I tried messaging through the petshrimp shop contact page twice, and once on forum pm...

I want to make sure things are active before I buy from the site.

Does anyone know if there is any other more active communities for opae ula shrimp.

Hopefully I can get in contact and start buying my shrimp things. An start my fun lil shrimp videos. An documenting my process =)
JennyPenny
Shrimp
Shrimp

Re: Forum deadish? Mustafa on vacation?

Post by JennyPenny »

Hello!
A few of us are active, but Mustafa usually only checks in every few months. If you place an order he will ship it pretty quick. But if you ask him a question it could be a while before he answers. If you have questions, try posting here. :)
Munakgirl
Larva
Larva

Post by Munakgirl »

Ah... darn. I get nervous buying from places if I can't ask about stuff. I was trying to ask about shipping and product amounts. Also makes me weary if something went wrong you wouldn't be able to get a repsonse.

But he's the only person that sells the plant life.
I really want some macroalgae.... I would also love the moss balls but those are a bit on the expensive side for the size...
JennyPenny
Shrimp
Shrimp

Post by JennyPenny »

Do you have questions about them? I have macroalgae but not the moss balls. Those were too expensive for me, too.
Munakgirl
Larva
Larva

Post by Munakgirl »

Mostly I was curious if he would combine shipping. How much of the macroaglae it is or how fast it grows.

I wonder if I could get some from someone that needs to trim back theirs.

I will probably sell/give away portions or snails as they get too much.
Mustafa
Founder
Founder

Post by Mustafa »

I, and the forum, are still alive. :-D I'll be present in the forums more often from now on. I've been especially neglecting the freshwater forum. But ass Jenny said, order go out every week forum or not. (and emails that I receive get replies too sooner or later). And thanks for all the regulars for replying to all the questions! :smt023
Munakgirl
Larva
Larva

Post by Munakgirl »

Thanks =) an that's good.

Im glad this forum is here. I always look for active forums or groups when I can for pet research.

It's just useful to have people in the same hobby or that have knowledge that can be helpful or just fun to discuss when needed =)

Gives me a good outlet when I'm excited looking forward to shrimps. That I can talk about and read about.