Welcome to Tonina Style

This is an archived forum with lots of information. However, new posts are not allowed at this point.

Moderator: Mustafa

Pigheaddd
Tiny Shrimp
Tiny Shrimp

Welcome to Tonina Style

Post by Pigheaddd »

Dear all,

ToninaStyle.com is almost done. Enjoy and have fun. Questions and comments are all welcome.
Piscesgirl
Tiny Shrimp
Tiny Shrimp

Post by Piscesgirl »

Looks good, Pigheadd! I wonder about the color of your tank (the one you entered in the contest). What lighting is it? It looks almost a little too greenish. Is it 6700K? I would suggest maybe adding some GE9325K bulbs or even 10K to make the color a little brighter. But, of course, that's only my opinion.
Pigheaddd
Tiny Shrimp
Tiny Shrimp

Post by Pigheaddd »

Piscesgirl wrote:Looks good, Pigheadd! I wonder about the color of your tank (the one you entered in the contest). What lighting is it? It looks almost a little too greenish. Is it 6700K? I would suggest maybe adding some GE9325K bulbs or even 10K to make the color a little brighter. But, of course, that's only my opinion.
Hi Piscesgirl,

The light is the same as my Tonina tank. It is JBJ 130w pc light. Greenish was not about light. It is about my photograph skill. I have to improve that before next year contest.
Piscesgirl
Tiny Shrimp
Tiny Shrimp

Post by Piscesgirl »

Yes, but sometimes the 6700 Kelvin bulbs show a greenish cast to the tank.
fishfry
Egg
Egg

Post by fishfry »

looks good!