This forum is read-only.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
A couple of months ago I didn't even think I would get back into the aquarium game until I walked by the Fluval Ebi Nano Shrimp tank at the petstore, and here I am now. I have about 10 cherry shrimp, 2 bumblebee, 2 yellow, 3 green, 3 ghost and now 2 CRS. I think my problem now is that when I see a new shrimp, I want to buy it. So I am going to get going on a new 10G shrimp tank. Love this hobby and I am glad I found this website!
- IMG_2677.jpg (33.72 KiB) Viewed 12622 times
- IMG_2641.jpg (41.35 KiB) Viewed 12622 times
- A cherry and a yellow hanging out
- IMG_2639.jpg (36.26 KiB) Viewed 12622 times
- One of my vampire shrimp, ended up buying a 2nd one to save it from the lps
- IMG_2638.jpg (30.24 KiB) Viewed 12622 times