My Iwagumi Shrimp Tank "Mt. Sinai"

This is an archived forum with lots of information. However, new posts are not allowed at this point.

Moderator: Mustafa

vandominic
Larva
Larva

Re: My Iwagumi Shrimp Tank "Mt. Sinai"

Post by vandominic »

Aegla Wish wrote:That is a beautiful set up! I am a huge fan of invertebrates, especially shrimp and snails. Question though- If you are going to breed, aren't you worried about hybridization with them all in one tank, or will you have seperate ones for breeding.
Hello sir. yes if ever I would breed, i'd use different tanks.
Mustafa
Founder
Founder

Post by Mustafa »

Welcome back! For a while it seemed like you had given up on shrimp keeping. Looking forward to seeing new pictures and more information about your native shrimp!
vandominic wrote:Hello sirs of pershrimp! I'm very sorry for my very long absence from the forum. I was gone because I had to take care of things these past months. But now Im back. Will post photos of my shrimps as soon as I can take good shots of them.
vandominic
Larva
Larva

Post by vandominic »

Sorry Mustafa :( I have been away from the hobby bubut I am now still trying to get back gradually. I collected shrimps yesterday and found the same species as the ones in my post.
Mustafa
Founder
Founder

Post by Mustafa »

I understand. I've been gone for a while, too. ;) Anyway, do you have any new pictures? You're so luck to be living in such a "shrimp-rich" place.
giadda
Egg
Egg

Post by giadda »

awesome aquascape and setup sir! :)

i'll just drool with envy here..

sir van, if you don't mind me asking, which part of the philippines are you in?
don't know if I can find any here in Cebu though. :(