Assassin snails

This forum is read-only.
fab1pink
Egg
Egg

Assassin snails

Post by fab1pink »

if i introduce assasin snails and nerite snails to eradicate snail problem do i take them out wen tank snails gone if not what do i feed them thanks
Mustafa
Founder
Founder

Re: Assassin snails

Post by Mustafa »

Moved this topic to the "Other Invertebrates" forum, as it has nothing to do with shrimp. I also changed the subject to "Assassin snails" instead of just "snails" so it reflects the actual topic. I will delete the shadow topic left in the main forum in a few days.

Please do me a favor and try to use some punctuation and some legible sentences. That's part of the rules of this forum (please read the rules section of this forum). It is not immediately apparent what you are asking, and it should not be our job to decipher posts because someone else didn't care to punctuate, form legible sentences and check spelling.

Anyway, to answer your question, the assassin snails eat any kind of food that an average fish or shrimp would also eat. They don't need to eat snails.
powerbook
Egg
Egg

Re: Assassin snails

Post by powerbook »

My assassin snails took care of tiny snails then they are eating any left over foods at the bottom.