Where can I buy some nice shrimp in England?

This is an archived forum with lots of information. However, new posts are not allowed at this point.

Moderator: Mustafa

DANthirty
Egg
Egg

Where can I buy some nice shrimp in England?

Post by DANthirty »

Hi everyone
and may i say what a great site this is ,very interesting.
i love all the nice differant species that are on show in here,the only problem i have is that i cant find any fish shops around my area that stock these fascinating creatures i have just bought 10 shrimps today which look like the amano algea eating ones but would love some more off the exotic colour ones i asked my local fish shop if he could get any red cherry shrimps and he had never heard off them. so if anyone out there knows off any sockists near Sidcup,kent,england i would be very greatfull.
thanks alot guys
Mustafa
Founder
Founder

Post by Mustafa »

I wish I could help you. The shrimp hobby is really big in Germany, so you might want to look for contacts there that are willing to send you shrimp.

Mustafa
PS: Try not to write in all caps and with a million question marks behind your sentence. In online circles that is interpreted as screaming. I changed your title to a more readable format. :)
DANthirty
Egg
Egg

Post by DANthirty »

thanks for reply
also sry about caps, im a newbie to all this forum business
no rudeness intended :oops:
Mustafa
Founder
Founder

Post by Mustafa »

Not a problem at all. :) If nobody tells you you won't know. That's why I mentioned it.

Take care,
Mustafa