Bee Shrimp Imfo

This is an archived forum with lots of information. However, new posts are not allowed at this point.

Moderator: Mustafa

Meh
Egg
Egg

Bee Shrimp Imfo

Post by Meh »

Well I got one bee shrimp( I am Pretty sure that is what he is) and he lives in my 40 gallon in a breeder box full of java moss to keep my Prized Angels At bay. Now I want to know the basic infomation on the Bee shrimp. I am a Fish Expert not a shrimp expert LOL :D

Will
Mustafa
Founder
Founder

Re: Bee Shrimp Imfo

Post by Mustafa »

Hi Will,

Welcome to the forum. I would recommend just reading up on "bee shrimp" under the species description and also researching this forum as much as possible. You can imagine that there have been many discussions about various shrimp species and topics in the almost 10 years of this forum's existence. If, after some research, you still have directed questions, feel free to ask. Plus..it would help to post a picture of the type of shrimp you have since the name "bee shrimp" is used for so many different species out there by various people.
Meh
Egg
Egg

Re: Bee Shrimp Imfo

Post by Meh »

I will try to get a pic tonight..........he will be moved in with a bunch of cherry shrimp soon once i get the Cherries