Golden pearls

This is an archived forum with lots of information. However, new posts are not allowed at this point.

Moderator: Mustafa

DoranM
<b>BANNED</b>

Golden pearls

Post by DoranM »

[link to commercial site removed by admin]

Which of these do you guys think are good to feed my larva new born shrimp?
Mustafa
Founder
Founder

Post by Mustafa »

Ok, I am asking you a second time to read the rules. Rule No. 2 states that links to commercial websites are not allowed. You could have just asked what micron size golden pearls are best for shrimp larvae. People who have experience with that and can answer your question will know what you mean.

This is the absolute final warning. From now on I will take immediate action if you keep breaking rules.

ADMIN
DoranM
<b>BANNED</b>

Post by DoranM »

Mustafa wrote:Ok, I am asking you a second time to read the rules. Rule No. 2 states that links to commercial websites are not allowed. You could have just asked what micron size golden pearls are best for shrimp larvae. People who have experience with that and can answer your question will know what you mean.

This is the absolute final warning. From now on I will take immediate action if you keep breaking rules.

ADMIN
It's your forum and all so of course do what you like..
but FYI I run about 15 major website with huge forums, and it really doesn't pay to run it like such a hard ass. It just drives people away.
How many people actually read pages of rules before posting on forums?
And you could have answered my question while chewing me out :)
But sure I'll try and abide by your rules.

SO What size micron golden pearls are good for newly hatched shrimp in the larval stage?
GaNgStA123
<b>BANNED</b>

Post by GaNgStA123 »

I really didn't want to post this reply. but this really got me goin. I just don't know why u have to be so strict about everything. and BTW if its becuz u want ur site to keep opening, u should let ppl share more stuff in the site.
zapisto
Shrimpoholic
Shrimpoholic

Post by zapisto »

ho boy .....:roll:

well to answer you answer, wich larva do you want to feed with golden pearl ?

and take care of golden pearl, if you over feed , only a bit , you will understand what trouble mean :wink:
Mustafa
Founder
Founder

Post by Mustafa »

I'll quote the rule that got the above two banned. They obviously did not bother reading it despite my suggestions:
6. Do NOT join the forum and start critizing the site, the rules, the website owner, forum members etc. with your posts. Such posts do not belong into the forum and only disrupt the discussion and spread negativity. If you like the site, you stay. If you don't like it, you are free to leave, join another forum or create your own website/forum and do things "better." If you think you need to make suggestions, then you can write an email to the website owner. He may or may not take your suggestions into consideration. Rest assured that the website, the forum and the rules are the way they are for a reason. Violaters of this particular rule will get banned *immediately* without explanation and their posts/threads will be deleted.
It's symptomatic that the above two *repeatedly* ignored my warnings. Violators banned, thread closed.

ADMIN