Red Cherries: IVE GOT EGGS!!!!!

This is an archived forum with lots of information. However, new posts are not allowed at this point.

Moderator: Mustafa

JoshGuppy
Larva
Larva

Red Cherries: IVE GOT EGGS!!!!!

Post by JoshGuppy »

WOOHOO! They dropped to the tail area!!!
Heres the thread @ guppies.com with the photos: http://www.guppies.com/forums/showthrea ... #post70989

Video: its bad quality, but you can tell who the males and females are...

http://www.ptapartybus.com/vids/rcs.AVI

Josh
Solaris
Larva
Larva

Post by Solaris »

why would you link this post to your own post made on your message board. Thats advertising and silly just to view two pictures you could have just attached them here you know.

ps: Cant see anything in that video
TKD
Shrimp Master
Shrimp Master

Post by TKD »

Solaris,

It could be the only way he could post pictures....
He is not advertising anything for sale on that board (as far as I know).
There are others that advertise for there own page/board... and some of them even do have stuff for sale.

TKD
Solaris
Larva
Larva

Post by Solaris »

i know i just find it weird linking to another post with the same thing? doesnt make sense to me thats about it. all good i guess
JoshGuppy
Larva
Larva

Post by JoshGuppy »

I can't figure out how to post pictures on this forum ,thats the only way I can, and yes i know the vid is horrible quality, but you can see a little bit.
Josh
theshrimp_123
Shrimp
Shrimp

Post by theshrimp_123 »

Well good job on the eggs. Just feed the pregnant cherry right you will have some bouncin' baby cherries! Congrats and keep us updated.
JoshGuppy
Larva
Larva

Post by JoshGuppy »

feed her right? what should i feed besides algae wafers and flake food? im always tempted to feed them brine shrimp lol or bloodworms, but i doubt they will eat em.
chlorophyll
Shrimp
Shrimp

Post by chlorophyll »

I don't think they would catch live brine shrimp, but I'm quite sure they'll eat frozen and frozen blood worms. But, just keep feeding them the same stuff you have been and they should be fine. They shouldn't need increased feeding either.