pale green eggs for cherry shrimps
Moderator: Mustafa
-
Cajunspice
- Tiny Shrimp

- Posts: 69
- Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:53 pm
- Location: NY
pale green eggs for cherry shrimps
i have many pregnant cherry shrimps with orange eggs, but there is one shrimp that carries pale green eggs. Does this mean its not fertilized?
-
Erirku
- Egg

- Posts: 24
- Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:22 pm
- Location: Oahu, HI
Do they look like a dull lime color? If it is, I wouldn't worry. All my pregnant female cherries all carrie that same color eggs. Then later on, "BOOM" baby cherries. At first I was hesitant, now I'm not. Hopes this helps. And Peoples, I'm not a chick, I'm a "GUY". That name was given to me, from a very close Japanese friend. Sorry for the aviatar to throw you guys off, it's my favorite J-POP queen "Hamasaki, Ayumi". Thanks.
-
Cajunspice
- Tiny Shrimp

- Posts: 69
- Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:53 pm
- Location: NY
http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/archi ... 14602.html
here's an article about it, doesn't have a clear conclusion but an idea.
here's an article about it, doesn't have a clear conclusion but an idea.
-
Erirku
- Egg

- Posts: 24
- Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:22 pm
- Location: Oahu, HI
Well, to tell you the truth all my female cherries have green saddles, and all the baby cherries I have are turning red at a juvenile state. I'll post a pic of my "SS" female cherries (LOL) that my friend gave me. Don't know why they aren't breeding anymore also? I guess cuz all the crystals are pregnant also.
-
Mustafa
- Founder

- Posts: 6092
- Joined: Fri May 28, 2004 2:13 pm
- Location: San Diego, CA, USA
-
leto3113
- Egg

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:19 am
-
badflash
- Master Shrimp Nut

- Posts: 2542
- Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:06 pm
- Location: Wappingers Falls, NY
-
Lotus
- Shrimp

- Posts: 103
- Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:21 pm
- Location: Southern California