strange.....
Moderator: Mustafa
-
Pea-brain
- Tiny Shrimp

- Posts: 69
- Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:57 am
strange.....
I just looked in my tank and noticed my red nose shrimp is carrying a long line of sh*t. thats right. poop. I saw this before, but I didn't get a good look at it and I thought it was debris. I was wrong. It connects to its back end and is most definately attached to it's "sand vein". This string is almost (just estimating) 2 inches long. Is this normal? cause I'm kinda freaked out!
I'm trying to find my mom's camera. Hopefully i can snap a pic before it moves.....
-
YuccaPatrol
- Shrimp Master

- Posts: 600
- Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:41 pm
- Location: Burning-Ham, Alabama
-
Neonshrimp
- Master Shrimp Nut

- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Wed May 24, 2006 5:37 pm
- Location: California, USA
-
Pea-brain
- Tiny Shrimp

- Posts: 69
- Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:57 am
-
badflash
- Master Shrimp Nut

- Posts: 2542
- Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:06 pm
- Location: Wappingers Falls, NY
-
Neonshrimp
- Master Shrimp Nut

- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Wed May 24, 2006 5:37 pm
- Location: California, USA
-
ToddnBecka
- Shrimpoholic

- Posts: 363
- Joined: Wed May 24, 2006 11:12 pm
- Location: Western Maryland
-
badflash
- Master Shrimp Nut

- Posts: 2542
- Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:06 pm
- Location: Wappingers Falls, NY
-
Pea-brain
- Tiny Shrimp

- Posts: 69
- Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:57 am
mostly algae with the occasional algae wafer. I even scraped a thick film of algae of the frog tank downstairs (lights on 24-7) and put it in my tank where it is occasionaly nibbled on. but that is the only shrimp that has it. I notice some of it broke off last night but it started a new one

pure awsomeness. I can just immagine itI work in the Power Industry and we had an official report of a power plant knocked off line by streaming excrement from a giant condor that let go over some high voltage power lines.
-
AnneRiceBowl
- Shrimpoholic

- Posts: 327
- Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:00 pm
- Location: Omaha, NE, USA
-
lampeye
- Shrimp

- Posts: 102
- Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:46 am
-
Neonshrimp
- Master Shrimp Nut

- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Wed May 24, 2006 5:37 pm
- Location: California, USA